• Led strip,Led module,Led tube,Led bulb
• Decorative/Entertainment (stage light)
• Indoor/Outdoor Commercial and Residential Architectural
• Automotive Ext (Stop-Tail-Turn, CHMSL, Width Lamp)
• Static electricity or surge voltage damages the High Power LED.
It is recommended that a wrist band or an anti-electrostatic glove
be used when handing the LEDs.
• A tip soldering iron is requested to be grounded, An ionizer
should also be installed where risk of static.
• All devices, equipment and machinery must be properly grounded,
It is recommended that measures be taken against surge voltage to
the equipment that mounts the High Power LED.
• When the LEDs are illuminating, operating current should be
decided after be considering the ambient maximum temperature.
• Please consider the heat generation of the LED when it is
designed the PCB.
• The LEDs must be mounted on metal core PCB or heat sink or
applied thermal pad.
LEDGUHON recommends the following at all times when handing LEDs or
assemblies containing the these LEDs:
• When handing the LED with tools like Tweezer or Nipper, do not
apply Mechanical Forces directly on LED's Surface.
• Do not touch with hand LED Lens surface directly. It may
contaminate the Lens surface and affect on optical characteristics.
• LED should be handled from side because LED's molding material
may be damaged with scratching on surface, piercing molding
material and broking wire.
(The picture below just for reference)